Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Color Challenge #2

Hello fellow Woodgrain Mustache lovers! It's Heather again with another Color Challenge!

I have a confession to make... I am a  Pinterest addict. I just love stumbling on a TON of interesting pics. One of my favorite boards is my Color Palette board! This week, I'm going FULL FALL! 

This is a truly special week for me, as I will be meeting up with some of my fellow scraptastically wonderful people in lovely Salt Lake City, Utah. We are all meeting up for the soon-to-be-annual ScrapbookSteals Croptoberfest. Or at least, that's what I'm going to call it :)


Although this really isn't a pin of a true color palette... It does have some great colors involved. The light green, khaki, cream and orange rust are just perfect!!

Each week one of us will be showing a color combination, your goal is to link your work that uses that color combination in its entirety. You may use white, black and/or kraft as needed... You can use the image as inspiration, but it is not necessary.  Have fun, and link away!

*******

No comments:

Post a Comment